BondWave LLC values our relationship with you and considers privacy an important priority in maintaining that relationship. We are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of personal information.
Sources of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from broker‐dealers, investment professionals, or financial representatives;
- Information about transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we collect as a result of a services agreement or your use of our software per our license agreement or other forms;
- Information we receive from inquiries by mail, e-mail or telephone;
- Information we collect on our website through the use of “cookies.” For example, we may identify the pages on our website that a browser requests or visits
The type of data we collect may include name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, tax identification numbers, account balance and transaction history, family relationships, and other personal information. We may also collect information you provide to us on the identity of your clients.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers, or former customers and their clients to anyone, except as permitted by law. In addition to using this information to verify identity (as required under law), the permitted uses may also include the disclosure of such information to unaffiliated companies for the following reasons:
- In order to provide you with products and services and to provide products or effect services that you request or authorize, we may disclose personal information as described above to unaffiliated financial service providers and other companies that perform administrative or other services on our behalf.
- We may release information we have if you direct us to do so, if we are compelled by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example to protect your account from fraud).
Use of Website Analytics
We currently use a third party analytics tool, Google Analytics, to gather information for purposes of improving BondWave’s website and marketing our products and services to you. This tool employs cookies, which are small pieces of text stored in a file by your web browser and sent to websites that you visit, to collect information, track website usage and viewing trends such as the number of hits, pages visited, videos and PDFs viewed, and the length of user sessions in order to evaluate website performance and enhance navigation of the website. We may also collect other anonymous information, which is generally limited to technical and web navigation information such as the IP address of your device, internet browser type and operating system for purposes of analyzing the data to make BondWave’s website better and more useful to our users. The information collected does not include any personal identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number or email address unless you provide that information through the website for us to contact you in order to answer your questions or respond to your requests. To find out how to opt-out of this service click on: Google Analytics.
Confidentiality and Security
With regard to our internal security procedures, BondWave LLC restricts access to nonpublic personal information to those BondWave LLC employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect nonpublic personal information.
Policy Updates and Inquiries